→ Amazon us: http://goo.gl/alN3Mz
→ Amazon ca: http://goo.gl/4NL54w
→ Amazon uk: http://goo.gl/Xrkt3o
→ Amazon de: http://goo.gl/Lb2fMQ
→ Amazon fr: http://goo.gl/aqvvC6
→ Amazon au: http://goo.gl/3CiwSW
→ Amazon in: http://goo.gl/X2evtX
→ Smashwords: https://goo.gl/Kyzx4o
→ iBooks: https://goo.gl/6biQe3
→ Barnes & Noble: http://goo.gl/7w36ee
There are so many top ten things that I like. It’s kind of hard not to love ten things. So, I’m going to direct you to ten things that have helped me write Transcending Darkness. Ten things that helped me through the highs and lows of the writing process.
1. Gilmore Girls—There is nothing that show can’t fix.
2. Ice Caps—For those who don’t have a Tim Hortons, Ice caps are like ice coffee, but better.
3. Sway by the Pussycat Dolls—the Inspiration for Transcending Darkness
4. Chocolate—This is fairly self-explanatory, but I will say, chocolate has yet to steer me wrong.
5. My Neighbors—Whom without their partying every night for two weeks, I would have fallen asleep.
6. My Notepad & Pen—Sweet, sweet companions who kept me together when my computer blue screened.
7. AC—For keeping me alive through an exceptionally hot summer. Yes, past tense. Fall has come early this year.
8. The Shower—For keeping my family from thinking I’d died behind the office doors.
9. The Pizza Store Down The Block—For keeping me alive.
10. I bet you’re thinking I’m going to say something meaningful, like air. Alas, no, number ten would definitely have to be the insane amount of sugar I inhaled, injected, snorted, rolled around in and swam through.
Airicka Phoenix's Bio:
Self-proclaimed romance addict, Airicka Phoenix lives in a world where unicorns, fairies and mermaids run amok through her home on a daily basis. When she's not chasing after pixies and rounding up imps, also known as her four children, she can be found conjuring imaginary friends to play with. Airicka is the prolific author of over eighteen novels for those who crave strong, female leads, sexy alpha heroes and out of control desires. She's a multi genre author who writes young adult, new adult and adult contemporary and paranormal romance. For more about Airicka and the realm she rules with an iron fist--and tons of chocolate--visit her at:
Twitter: http://goo.gl/yoVWYF (@AirickaPhoenix)