"Hello, please have a seat Granda, Dethan."
"Just Dethan, dear lady."
*I began by looking over the list of questions, knowing I was being scrutinized by the large, handsome, sexy and very married warrior and leader of Hexis when he took the list from me.*
"Dethan, the usual procedure would be for me to ask you the questions one by one."
"This will be much faster, do you not agree?"
*What was I going to say? He towers over me by a foot or more. It's hard enough to keep my eyes from the impressive package staring me in the face.* "Of course. Whatever makes you most comfortable."
"Good. Be ready. I will read your questions and give you the answers. I trust you are prepared?"
*I nod, pen at the ready as he takes a deep breath and quickly runs through my list of questions*
2. What is your creator’s name (i.e. author’s name) Jacquelyn Frank
3. Where do you live? Texas
4. What is your idea of a perfect day? A day when I’m not being burned by the fires of hell.
5. What would you do if you come face-to-face with your worst enemy. What is your first reaction? Draw my sword, run him through.
6. What is your greatest fear? That I’ll be doomed to burn forever.
7. What is the quality you most like in a person? The ability to fight for themselves.
8. How opinionated are you? Does you like to share those opinions with others or keep them to yourself? I have very strong opinions. I’m not afraid to share them with others.
9. What is your occupation? Warrior.
110 What is your favorite season? Winter.
11. Do you have any siblings? What sort of relationship do you have with them? I have three brothers. We were once very close, but I have not seen them in a long time. My brothers mean the world to me. Just like me, they’re cursed in their own ways to suffer at the hands of the gods.
12. If we opened your wallet, purse, or briefcase. What would we find? Gold.
13. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? Free my brothers from their curses.
*He hands me back the list, gives me a nod and stands. My mouth drops open and I have so many more questions. The first of which is where in Texas does he live? My next thought is maybe I should have talked to Selinda.*